EWC Logo

Select your language


Induction banner
Induction for short term supply teachers
Induction for short term supply teachers

You can complete Induction doing ad hoc short term supply teaching work. To start induction you must hold qualified teacher status (QTS) and be registered with us in the category of school teacher, any periods of employment done before registering in the correct category cannot count towards induction.

Submitting paperwork

If you're a newly qualified teacher (NQT) doing day to day supply work you must submit the Induction as a Short Term Supply Teacher notification form to us. Once we have processed your form we will e-mail you with details of how to record your supply sessions with us, and how to access your online induction profile.

If your employment circumstances change at any point during your Induction please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for advice.