If you’re interested in evidence-informed practice, your PLP provides you with access to EBSCO, the world’s largest full-text research database for education professionals covering all levels of education and specialities.
EWC registrants have free access to the EBSCO Education Source package and the eBook Education collection. Both resources are constantly expanding and include:
- Nearly 2,000 full-text journals
- Abstracts for more than 3,500 journals
- More than 530 full-text books
- Over 2,500 full-text and education related conference papers
- Citations for more than 6 million articles, including book reviews
To access EBSCO in your PLP, click on the ‘help and resources’ option on the dashboard of your PLP.