It's an easy-to-use platform designed specifically to meet the needs of EWC registrants.
It allows you to upload and share documents, videos, presentations, and audio files.
It also gives you access to EBSCO, an online portal to over 4,500 academic journals and e-books.
Who needs to use the PLP?
We recommend that all registrants make use of the tool to record their professional learning as a way to reflect on and improve practice. However, all NQTs undertaking their induction year must use the passport to access their Induction profile.
Getting started guide
- You’ll find your PLP in your MyEWC account
- If you’ve not already done so, you will need to create your MyEWC account
- Before creating your account or before resetting your password, if forgotten, you must be sure that the EWC holds the most up-to-date e-mail address for you, you will not be able to create/access your account without it
- Make sure you log into your account in the language (Welsh or English) that you wish to use your PLP
- Once logged in choose My Professional Learning Passport
- Start exploring the passport!
How can the PLP enhance your practice?
We’ve got some ideas of ways you might use the PLP to improve the way you work, for example, by sharing ideas, finding relevant and applicable research, reflecting on your achievements. Let us know how you use the PLP by leaving a comment on our Facebook page.
Click on your registration category to find some ideas on using the PLP tailored for you.
Offer of support
We have launched a special page on Facebook with the latest news and updates about the PLP, including events and tips on how to get the most out of the passport.