All EWC registrants have free access to the EBSCO Education Source package.
Education Source provides the world’s largest and most complete scholarly research and information collection which allows all our registrants to stay in touch with current research in education and pedagogy. It provides registrants with access to:
- Full text for over 2,000 journals
- Indexing and abstracts for thousands of journals
- Full text for more than 550 books and monographs
- Full text for more than 2,000 education-related conference papers
- Citations for over four million articles, including book reviews
- A collection of eBooks.
How to access EBSCO
- log into your Professional Learning Passport
- click on the Help and resources’ tile.
- In the list of resources available, you’ll see an EBSCO tile.
Follow the link to access yourEBSCO account - click on the Sign In option on the blue menu bar at the top of the EBSCO web-page