The EWC provides a web based facility that enables the NQT, school based mentor, external mentor and the appropriate body to view and exchange induction information, including the statutory induction profile, securely online.
Please note that the online induction profile is only available to NQTs who commenced induction from September 2014 onwards
How to access this facility
Before being able to access the induction information via the web facility, the EWC must have received the necessary documentation from the school/NQT. For further information in this regard please refer to the induction funding or the induction as a short term supply teachers section of this website.
To access the induction information including the statutory online induction profile as a NQT:
- choose 'Log in to My EWC';
- follow the on-screen instructions to create an account or if you have already created an account log in;
- once you have logged in choose the ‘Professional Learning Passport’ (PLP) button;
- once in the PLP choose the ‘Induction Profile’ button.
To access the induction profile as a school based mentor:
- choose 'School Based Mentors - Log In Here';
- once you have logged in select the teacher whose profile you wish to view..
Other useful information
Guidance for use of the facility can be found within the pages that support the online induction profile; as such, the text which accompanies each of these pages should be read thoroughly during its use and before completing any of the documents contained within the induction profile.
The EWC cannot, however, offer guidance or advice about the required content of the documents contained in the online induction profile.